These chambers are designed specifically for the IMPAC6 system, they do not have standard anesthesia machine connections.
- The single and divided chambers are interchangeable.
- Positive sealing gasket at lid to prevent leakage.
- Confines models while allowing anesthetic gas to be circulated throughout the chamber.
- Durable, clear acrylic construction.
- Large easy-to-use latches.
Allows CO2 euthanasia, O2/CO2 anesthesia or use as an oxygen recovery chamber.
Recovery / CO2 Chamber for IMPAC6
Item Number: 941441
| || |
Induction Chamber, IMPAC6, Divided
2 chambers in one unit, each chamber is 4.25” W X 10” D X 4” H
Induction Chamber, IMPAC6, Single
8.25” W X 8.75” D x 4” H